Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new-to-me Niro Touring. Great so far. Added a hitch, splash guards, screen protector to dash, and all weather floor liners. Unfortunately it doesn't have the technology package that was an option in 2017, but comes standard on later models. Looking to figure out how to add the inverter, homeland/auto-dim mirror, and other option upgrades as part of that package.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just bought a new-to-me Niro Touring. Great so far. Added a hitch, splash guards, screen protector to dash, and all weather floor liners. Unfortunately it doesn't have the technology package that was an option in 2017, but comes standard on later models. Looking to figure out how to add the inverter, homeland/auto-dim mirror, and other option upgrades as part of that package.

looks like you got busy too. i had mine for 12 days and I have done below and pretty much done. Things I wish I had is a Home button and memory seat. other than that I have averaged 51.3mpg on first tank and 55+ on current tank. I am also loving the 500 mile range on a tank.

* AUXITO 9005 LED headlight low/high [Amazon]
* AUXITO 912 921 LED Backup Light Bulbs. [Amazon]
* CIIHON H11 H8 H9 LED Fog Light Bulb 1800 Lumens 6000K. [Amazon]
* all interior LED conversion [Walmart]
* 4PCS Smoked Window Sun Vent Visor Rain Guards. [Ebay]
* WeatherTech Cargo Liner. [WeatherTech.com]
* 50% tint on front windows.[local shop]
* Curt Class3 hitch. [rockauto]
* Kia crossbar. [Kia accessories]

·
Super Moderator
483 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We recommend adding your location to your profile, so when you ask questions people will know if you are somewhere different than they are. It also helps to include your car details (year, model, trim level) in your signature. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts