Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Niro LX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have been driving a gas guzzling full size pick up for 20 years. I'm happy to make the switch.
I just purchased a 2022 Niro LX and so far I love it. Since leaving my pick up truck, i need to go
to Home Depot occasionally to pick larger items up that will not fit in the new vehicle.
I have been having a heck of a time trying to find cross rails and other aftermarket accesories
I Have not looked here yet! Thank you all.

·
Super Moderator
617 Posts
@niroflash33 , welcome to the forum.. It's a BIG step coming from a full size pick-up to a wonderfull Niro. Since it's a mid-crossover, the interior size is all good for passengers, but the cargo size is one of the downside of the vehicule.. but eh! it's a crossover, not a full size SUV.. :)

·
Registered
2022 Niro LX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@niroflash33 , welcome to the forum.. It's a BIG step coming from a full size pick-up to a wonderfull Niro. Since it's a mid-crossover, the interior size is all good for passengers, but the cargo size is one of the downside of the vehicule.. but eh! it's a crossover, not a full size SUV.. :)
Thank you!

·
Registered
52 Posts
At HomeDepot last weekend I bought a 6 foot long board. I dropped the rear seat, slid the front passenger seat all the way forward, and adjusted the seat back all the way up. Sure enough; 6 feet fits in with the rear hatch closed. The board was only 24" wide; had it been considerably wider, it would not have fit (as I'm 6" tall and would not have been able to adjust the driver's seat that far forward).

·
Registered
2022 Niro LX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At HomeDepot last weekend I bought a 6 foot long board. I dropped the rear seat, slid the front passenger seat all the way forward, and adjusted the seat back all the way up. Sure enough; 6 feet fits in with the rear hatch closed. The board was only 24" wide; had it been considerably wider, it would not have fit (as I'm 6" tall and would not have been able to adjust the driver's seat that far forward).
thats awesome! I am going to wait on that since i have newCar-itis. I will post the crossbars that fit the 2022 when I find them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts