Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a new red Niro EX a little over a week ago. I got a good deal on a remaining 2017. This is the third Kia I've owned. I've also owned 2 Forte's.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

How much did you end up paying out the door? Always curious how much people are paying as it might vary depending where you're located.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Considering I leased a Kia Sorento along with the Niro, I was able to get out of there with essentially what most people pay if they financed and bought the Sorento for. Lease payment without warranty was around $213/month for the Niro EX.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Considering I leased a Kia Sorento along with the Niro, I was able to get out of there with essentially what most people pay if they financed and bought the Sorento for. Lease payment without warranty was around $213/month for the Niro EX.
Not a bad amount to pay for a CUV. I hear that insurance rates for these have been amazing which further help to keep them affordable. For me its always about how much it will cost me overall on a monthly basis. For some people I know, their insurance rate can be a deal breaker.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far, so good with the new car. I got about 43 MPG on my first 2 tanks of gas. But, it's been cold here. With a little warmer weather, the current tank is displaying 52MPG.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I filled up today with a display of 52.4 for the tank. The real number was 49.3. That's 3 mpg or 6 percent off! Forth fill up, the others were all about 2.5 mpg off. I can live with that now that I know how far off the estimate is.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I filled up today with a display of 52.4 for the tank. The real number was 49.3. That's 3 mpg or 6 percent off! Forth fill up, the others were all about 2.5 mpg off. I can live with that now that I know how far off the estimate is.
I heard that after driving for a while past the break in stage that whatever number you see is what you will get for the life of your vehicle as long as its living up to the maintenance schedule.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Been averaging 50 MPG or better. The savings in gas and the fact that I get paid mileage for work, my Niro is paying for itself and my Sorento. Pretty happy despite a rocky beginning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My 2 Forte's tended to ready about 2 MPG higher than actual. So Far, in 2 fill ups, I've had reading of 2 MPG high and 2 MPG low. I'll need to see over time what the Niro averages out too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts