Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Niro owners, just purchased a fully loaded 2018 EX. Hope this car will treat me well. Its beautiful inside out and helping the planet :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the car - we do ours (EX Purchased in FEB 2017).

No significant issue with ours - do feel a bit of the surging, stutter, whatever, to call it that some others feel (and a few have had a major issue with).

Recommend start a FUELLY account for your car. Good way to keep your MPG record and let others in the world know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the car - we do ours (EX Purchased in FEB 2017).

No significant issue with ours - do feel a bit of the surging, stutter, whatever, to call it that some others feel (and a few have had a major issue with).

Recommend start a FUELLY account for your car. Good way to keep your MPG record and let others in the world know.

Thanks, will do. I do feel the sluggishness in the gas from stop, but coming from a V6 to a hybrid thats prob expected. I hope this car will keep me happy :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks, will do. I do feel the sluggishness in the gas from stop, but coming from a V6 to a hybrid thats prob expected. I hope this car will keep me happy :)
Have you tried sport mode? It removes the sluggishness. I put it in sport mode if I'm pulling out into busy traffic. Then shift back to eco mode after I get up to speed. It kills mpg so I only do it when I really kind of need the response and power.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried sport mode? It removes the sluggishness. I put it in sport mode if I'm pulling out into busy traffic. Then shift back to eco mode after I get up to speed. It kills mpg so I only do it when I really kind of need the response and power.
Ah. did not know that. I have to really sit with this and try everything out this weekend. Just got the car yesterday. Lots of features in the 2018 model I have to get familiar with. I dont even know how to switch to sports mode, lol.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hello fellow Niro owners, just purchased a fully loaded 2018 EX. Hope this car will treat me well. Its beautiful inside out and helping the planet
Maybe some day I’ll actually see one of these other NJ Niros on the roads (saw one once but before I bought mine)!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe some day I’ll actually see one of these other NJ Niros on the roads (saw one once but before I bought mine)!
Haha, i know its like finding a ghost when I see one. So far I am the only one in my town. Got lots of ppl asking about it everytime I roll up to the supermarket lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts