Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the car - we do ours (EX Purchased in FEB 2017).

No significant issue with ours - do feel a bit of the surging, stutter, whatever, to call it that some others feel (and a few have had a major issue with).

Recommend start a FUELLY account for your car. Good way to keep your MPG record and let others in the world know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the car - we do ours (EX Purchased in FEB 2017).

No significant issue with ours - do feel a bit of the surging, stutter, whatever, to call it that some others feel (and a few have had a major issue with).

Recommend start a FUELLY account for your car. Good way to keep your MPG record and let others in the world know.

Thanks, will do. I do feel the sluggishness in the gas from stop, but coming from a V6 to a hybrid thats prob expected. I hope this car will keep me happy :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks, will do. I do feel the sluggishness in the gas from stop, but coming from a V6 to a hybrid thats prob expected. I hope this car will keep me happy :)
Have you tried sport mode? It removes the sluggishness. I put it in sport mode if I'm pulling out into busy traffic. Then shift back to eco mode after I get up to speed. It kills mpg so I only do it when I really kind of need the response and power.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you tried sport mode? It removes the sluggishness. I put it in sport mode if I'm pulling out into busy traffic. Then shift back to eco mode after I get up to speed. It kills mpg so I only do it when I really kind of need the response and power.
Ah. did not know that. I have to really sit with this and try everything out this weekend. Just got the car yesterday. Lots of features in the 2018 model I have to get familiar with. I dont even know how to switch to sports mode, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.