Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi --

Happy to find this forum. I just bought a Niro PHEV, which is also my first Kia (after 3 Civics and a Saturn in between). So have things to learn.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome! I, like you found this forum a couple of days after purchasing my Niro PHEV. I used a Google search for a question and it found the answer in this forum. Excellent resource. There is also a Facebook NIRO PHEV group. Check that out too if you use Facebook.

Tell us a little about your Niro. What trim level? What color (and/or post a picture.) How was your car shopping experience? I used my credit union's car buying service (which is TrueCar) to locate dealers, and actually wound up buying it about 50 miles away because that Kia dealer was willing to give me a better deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have a silver EX. I bought from a well regarded local dealer. Was prepared for the usual good cop bad cop stupid negotiating experience but found them reasonable to deal with. They also offer 2 years free regular servicings for all their sales and leases, so that was attractive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts