Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

New Tires Sentury UHP

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mooree 
#1 ·
I bought a set of these for a Kia Niro Touring edition. Put about 3k on em so far. For a budget tire, I’ve gotten as good as, if not better mpg, that the Primacy MXM4. Consumer Reports rates them as a good option for a budget tire with an expected tread life around 60k.

#2 ·
It seems you got a great deal. You can use any tire as long as it is the correct size. I wanted to go with the Michelin Energy Saver but they were pricey. Instead I put on Bridgestone Ecopia which were $150 cheaper. The Bridgestones seem to be more fuel efficient than the Michelin. Ride quality seems the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.