Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My latest video is now available and applies to several EVs. If you have any questions please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Niro PHEV EX Premium
1,385 Posts
I've always heard great things about Torque Pro, and was surprised to find there is now an iOS version. However, looking at the Apple app store, it seems like the iOS version still has serious issues. Since I don't have an Android device, other than my Nvidia Shield TV boxes, I'll have to wait until they get the app sorted out.

Of course, I'm expecting these PIDs to work with a the PHEV as well. I would expect so, but who knows without trying.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've always heard great things about Torque Pro, and was surprised to find there is now an iOS version. However, looking at the Apple app store, it seems like the iOS version still has serious issues. Since I don't have an Android device, other than my Nvidia Shield TV boxes, I'll have to wait until they get the app sorted out.

Of course, I'm expecting these PIDs to work with a the PHEV as well. I would expect so, but who knows without trying.
Thanks for the info. I looked for the iOS version then saw some comments as well so I preferred to not link to it and was not sure about OBD2 compatibility with other apps. I hope a good solution comes out for iOS soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts