Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very nice wheels. Can you tell me the specs on the wheels, like bolt distance, offset, center hole diameter and such.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have to ask, what do the factory 16" wheels look like without the wheel covers on? It says they are alloys, but they're covered up.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Funny Thing is, I thought mine were steel with wheel cover (It is an EX Model).

Anyway, I had a nail in right rear and took wheel off myself at WALMART for patch up by WALMART.

Other than a thought "that is not steel wheel", I paid little attention and put the wheel back on (Excuse - I was in a hurry).

Now I wish I would have paid more attention. Seems it was just painted black, can't even remember what it would look like with out the wheel cover.

I like the wheel cover look, but I damaged one against a curb (scuff mark took the chrome looking paint off about a 3 inch strip). Been thinking "what paint color to touch up with?"

·
Registered
69 Posts
I really like those wheels. They look eye-catching but not too out there. They aren't too small, would have preferred if they were slightly larger though

·
Registered
62 Posts
The FE And LX wheels are 16x6.5 5x4.5(114.3) +40, this size is also the same size as Honda Civic, finding alternative wheels is extremely easy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
They look great

The stock 16" wheels look pretty nice if they didn't have those stamps on them. I think Kia should consider selling them without the hubcaps.
They look great, but I set on getting rid of wheel covers and revealing the black alloy. Only problem I am running into is trying to find the center caps.

They are 2-5/8" (66.675mm) diameter and the clip cutouts are inward toward the rotor. Anyone found a solution? I wouldn't consider taking the wheel covers off without them due to the amount of dirt that would collect by the wheel bearing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts