Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stayed with the stock tire. New rim was a half inch wider at seven inches. Would have like a little wider tire but thought I would save some bucks and mount the stock tires back on. New rims weigh the same as stock at 19 lbs. Should not hurt my 55 average MPG.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very nice. Yeah, would like to know if there's a change in MPG at highway speeds with the new wheels, since the stock 16" ones had the wheel covers for aero effect. BTW, what's the offset of the stock wheels and your new ones, 40mm or 45mm? Also, you're still using the stock TPMS sensors, right?

·
Registered
198 Posts
those are certainly some very shiny wheels. To each their own so long as you enjoy them.
How much for the whole set?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice!:cool: Where did you buy the Rims from?..............

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the wheels from Performanceplustire in CA. I see now their $171.60 but when I bought they were $153.00. They are 16x7 40mm offset. That makes them set on the Niro just like the stock wheels. They do come in black with a machined finish face that I think would look good too but if I am buying wheels they are going to be chrome. I used the stocks tpms and the stock lug nuts. So far my MPG's haven't changed.

https://www.performanceplustire.com/buy-wheels-online/platinum-wheels/gemini-436-chrome-rim/ws:16x7/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts