Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think they've had this price shown on the site before. Starting at $22,890.00

Still can't Build Your Own.

·
Registered
281 Posts
With a base price of $22,890 an Ex will come in at $27-28 if yo compare pricing with a Sportage. Not too bad, a little more then I want to spend right now. Have to wait until used or off lease I guess. Will be fixing my HHR for now. Driving a car you hate sucks!
With $592 per month for health care that hardly pays for anything when you do have a problem I don't want to start a car payment right now.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks for posting that, during this time of the year they are probably waiting for some show to happen in order to launch the full configurator. If not Detroit it might just be in Philadelphia (later this month). If that holds true we should be seeing bits of information getting dropped leading up to the event. Keep an eye out!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hopefully the configurator is nicely done with a 360-view and all of those cool features.. really makes a difference to me.. I don't know about you guys..

·
Registered
443 Posts
Window Sticker picture (hope can read) on a EX that I bought Feb 11. Main extra was the Sunroof and Advanced Tech Pkg.

Had $2000 discount off the final $29,565 which was MSRP plus shipping and handling).

Then you deal with the Trade in, Sales Taxes, Fees for registration, Service Charge of $499 by dealer I did not see until I got home (DUMB).

Pretty satisfied overall, but might have done $1000 or so better if did my usual haggling. Just fell in love witht he car, color, thought fair enough deal and brought it. Like a Kid In Candy Store. :crying:

I later bought a spare tire kit off Internet for $199.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts