Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just purchased my Niro after several months of research. It was hard decision but this car hit every criteria including price. I will get my car in a few days. Pictures will be posted.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. It was supposed to be an EX premium but the dealer messed up and I got the Touring addition at the same price. $26,000.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Glad to have a new member on the forum.

What other models were you looking into before deciding to get the Niro?

·
Registered
43 Posts
We love our Niro EX premium. Expecially all the safety features! I decided I wanted all the safety features and we also got a sunroof -- the first one we've had in a while. Yep, we're having a really good time with the car. And it wasn't even what we were looking for! We thought we would buy a new Prius V, but it turns out Toyota discontinued it and wanted us to buy a RAV4 with much lower gas mileage. No thank you, so I started looking for a station-wagon shape hybrid. We wanted a plug-in, but couldn't get one when we were looking. It's smaller than the Prius V (1 ft shorter back area) but we kept the Prius V for when we need to be able to carry more "stuff". I'm short and I see much better out of this car than the Prius and love love love having power seats with two settings again. You really get a lot for your money with this car! Enjoy!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Glad you've joined our club

Great decision! And does the current Rav-4 hybrid still have that horrible hump when you fold the seats down like the original 2016 model? Being able to slide items easily into the whole cargo area was critical for me, so I kept waiting for the perfect vehicle. It's interesting that you note how much better you can see in the Niro. I'm small too and now that you mention it, that is part of why I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Niro. My parents and sister all have Priuses, so I have driven four different model years, including my sister's new Prime. The Niro is really superior unless you need to load a 10' piece of wood or pipe. Then the Prius wins. The Niro interior controls are so intuitively laid out, easily used. The Prime relies so much on the touchscreen that my sister thinks it is hazardous having to navigate through screens to do so many functions like climate. Anyway, hope you keep enjoying your Niro!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alex,

I was looking at Honda CRV and the Toyota RAV4 but I really liked the look of the Niro and the fuel economy compared to other vehicles. The headroom and legroom were better than most in this price range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts