Kia Niro Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got the TUG mats. They look great. If only I had a car. But I talked the dealer on Friday and it has arrived in the
train terminal in Toronto. Should get to see it this week.

·
Registered
2019, Kia Niro Hybrid car
3 Posts
When I got my EV (in April 2019) the all weather rubber mats given (from the Hybrid) don’t really fit, as the floor in the EV is different and also has the hooks to prevent the mats from shifting in a different spot. My dealer told me last week that they still don’t have the ability to get proper mats for the EV. Wondering what others are experiencing. I can’t believe this is taking so long.
I bought Kia mats for my Niro car only just last week from a car accessory store on eBay and these are the genuine Kia car mats. They are a brilliant fit. Hope you find this information helpful.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I bought Kia mats for my Niro car only just last week from a car accessory store on eBay and these are the genuine Kia car mats. They are a brilliant fit. Hope you find this information helpful.
Hi Greg, I assume you have the Hybrid? The EV has a different floor pan because of the battery under it. Hence the mats for the hybrid and (PHEV) don't fit nicely. :(

Reactions: EV-olution

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Greg, I assume you have the Hybrid? The EV has a different floor pan because of the battery under it. Hence the mats for the hybrid and (PHEV) don't fit nicely. :(
You are 100% correct. Each version has a different fitment and the EV version requires the EV mats. Even though the Kia mats are nice, the Tuxmat product offers far better coverage.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts