Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from a place near madrid spain,

Our niro wille be in our possesion thursday (ordered in november), It will share our garage with a subaru forester 2.0D.
Loved it when we tried it now it's for real...

I wanted to wait for the E-niro but the previous car that it is replacing decided otherwise... next car for sure is going to be full electric if it lasts as long as the previous one that reached 22 years old before replacement.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
simple hybrid, Emotion, white... only point I would have changed if I could is swaping the 18" wheels for 16" to gain a smoother ride (shitty roads around here)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
You can always buy a set of 16" wheels and tires. At some point, the extra expense will be covered by the increase in efficiency, faster on bad roads!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would at least have to wait until the tires are worn out to do so, and I did read that the shocs absorbers a not same neither (softer with the models that comes with 16" wheels...) don't know if true or not though, but if true then the swap if off the table

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Not true. Same suspension. Will be quieter, more comfortable, and much more efficient with the 16" tires. All you get with the 18" wheels is looks (if you like them), and better handling and braking (but this is not a sports car with either setup).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts