Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first noticed this when I plugged into a public charging station at the airport, but it never did it anywhere else until last night, when it did it at my house.

Plugging in with my level 1 charging cable that came with the car, the charging "paused" at about 25%. I logged in to UVO, and pressed the "start" button, and it continued charging until about 50%, then it "paused" again. When I woke up, the car only had about a 50% charge even though it was plugged in for 12 hours, because for some reason it had decided to "pause" and not start again. It always starts charging again when I manually start charging again with UVO.

I never had this issue at home, in 20+ charges, until last night.

I do not have any charging schedules set up. It is configured to charge any time I plug it in, until full.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I first noticed this when I plugged into a public charging station at the airport, but it never did it anywhere else until last night, when it did it at my house.

Plugging in with my level 1 charging cable that came with the car, the charging "paused" at about 25%. I logged in to UVO, and pressed the "start" button, and it continued charging until about 50%, then it "paused" again. When I woke up, the car only had about a 50% charge even though it was plugged in for 12 hours, because for some reason it had decided to "pause" and not start again. It always starts charging again when I manually start charging again with UVO.

I never had this issue at home, in 20+ charges, until last night.

I do not have any charging schedules set up. It is configured to charge any time I plug it in, until full.

Any ideas?
Set the max charge rate in the car to L 8a and if that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts