Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have any idea when phev models will be available in canada? I absolutely love my EX premium so i would definitely consider trading up to the phev.
The PHEV models are available now. The dealers in lower mainland BC have them in stock now. Dealers in Saskatchewan that they are now able to order and that there is another shipment of PHEV models arriving to Canada soon.

Good luck in your search.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
PHEV's are very rare in canada.. there was a first batch send out at the end of november (15 of them). all models that were delivered were SX model only. BC got 5 of them, AB 5, and so on.. only 3 were delivered in QC and none soo far in Ontario.

Like Pviala said, a second batch will be sent in near christmas. dont know if they will be SX or EX premium.

I got the first one that was delivered in Montreal, QC, and after been in a HEV for 6 months, it is cool to have the choice of no power from the engine when i make my 4km from home to work...

it's worth the change.!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone have any idea when phev models will be available in canada? I absolutely love my EX premium so i would definitely consider trading up to the phev.

Depending on a few variables, I may be selling my new PHEV once the EV comes out. I'm in BC and was lucky enough to snag one. No options - just fully loaded. Maybe March/April. Will post on this forum when the time comes.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Depending on a few variables, I may be selling my new PHEV once the EV comes out. I'm in BC and was lucky enough to snag one. No options - just fully loaded. Maybe March/April. Will post on this forum when the time comes.

Yes, you were the lucky one to get the first in Canada ;) Only 3 were delivered in Qc soo far.!

Do you know if in BC, some EX Premium PHEV did come through ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts