Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I bought my 2022 Niro Touring HEV in 11/21 with all the bells and whistles except heated and air conditioned seats. I really enjoy driving this car!!! This is my first hybrid, and my second Kia. I drove my first Kia for 14 years until a truck hit me last November and totaled my car, otherwise I’d still be driving it, I like Kia. If you have any suggestions or tips on the care and feeding of my new baby I would appreciate hearing from you! Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck with your new car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I’m still so thrilled, i now have a car that’s smart, communicates with me, looks great and is the greenest vehicle I’ve ever had! Life is good.

·
Registered
2019 White PHEV EX Prem, Mich Premier AS tires, LED BU lights, window visors 2022 Subaru OB Touring
466 Posts
Congrats & welcome! You will find an abundance of info about the car & feeding of your new car here.
Actually, the BEVs don't require much of either care or feeding which is one of the beauties of an BEV. Most questions are about charging which is pretty straight forward once one grasps the basic concepts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still head over heels! Forward collision avoidance assist has kicked in twice and I appreciate lane keeping assist and blind spot detection. The rear-view monitor makes parking in my tight garage easy, and I like the single chirp that informs that the person in front of me has proceeded. But it's the smooth ride, crisp tight turns, and 10-way seat control that gives me a comfortable, elevated and commanding view of the road that is so sweeeeet! Now I'm going to start learning how to drive this beautiful beast skillfully to obtain the best mileage. This car really works with me to keep me safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts