Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is there a whole separate section for the not-yet-existent Niro EV, but not for the Niro Plug-In?

Additionally, all the existing sections that refer to the hybrid version should be retitled "Niro Hybrid", which is the name of that version.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Having a section for the plug in makes sense but my only hesitation is there’s so many darn forums already. Maybe as part of this you could consider merging down some of the other forums?

I mean, do we really need “what did you do today?” Do engine and electric power train need to be 2 separate? A specific one for test drive report? I’d almost rather see things at the ‘heading’ level with 5-10 total forums.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Having a section for the plug in makes sense but my only hesitation is there’s so many darn forums already. Maybe as part of this you could consider merging down some of the other forums?

I mean, do we really need “what did you do today?” Do engine and electric power train need to be 2 separate? A specific one for test drive report? I’d almost rather see things at the ‘heading’ level with 5-10 total forums.
I fully agree with this. There are way too many forum sections that could just be topics instead of their own sections. This forum definitely needs to condensate a lot and have sections for Hybrid, PlugIn and EV as already mentioned.

·
Administrator
154 Posts
Hmm, seems like there are agreements and disagreements.
We'll stand by for more opinions on this.
If there is a positive feedback on this, we'll ask the other mods and admins for approval on this.

Cheers,

Ed

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hmm, seems like there are agreements and disagreements.
We'll stand by for more opinions on this.
If there is a positive feedback on this, we'll ask the other mods and admins for approval on this.

Cheers,

Ed
I don't think there are any disagreements (at least from my comprehension of what has been posted here so far). Having three separate sections for each model (Hybrid, PlugIn and EV) are a must and then the other suggestion was to condensate/eliminate some forum sections that are a bit overkill and can be covered under other things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts