Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wait is finally over. My dealer got 1 only, EX Premium. Base price is $29,095 (CAD of course). I'm looking at 'excise tax' $100 .... Colour Charge $200 .... and freight $1740.

Total $31,135.

Location is interior BC.

I've been in to the dealers to see it but I didn't take it out. It was still dressed in its plastic wrappings.

I'm expecting an Ioniq at the Hyundai dealers pretty soon so I might wait to do a side by side comparison.

Niro is a nice car!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am in the BC interior and am getting my Niro EX Premium delivered from the coast any day now. I test drove both the Ioniq Limited and a Niro EX and found that the space in the Niro is absolutely no match for the Niro. The platfrom is shared between the two vehicles so really there is just interior differences and the obvious shape. I did like the Ioniq but the fact that if your over 5'5" you cannot sit in the back without your head touching the roof swayed me. The driving experience really wasn't that different between them. The Ioniq was a bit cheaper but not by much and for the extra room and comparable gas mileage the Niro won. In my overnight test drive almost 200km's and driving my quite quick 120 + km per hour I still averaged 5.1 L/100km.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

Just bought my Niro 2018 EX in Kia West, Coquitlam BC with $1000 off from MSRP promoted on the website.
Hope it will help you to negotiate your prices.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got a 2017 Kia Niro Ex Prem with 7000km's for 25k (taxes in) from Island.
shopped at Kia West, Applewood, Richmond, Vancouver and guys didn't want to budge at all from MSRP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts