Kia Niro Forum banner

301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
That is a good price, yet the dealer is still getting a good price too. So not the best deal possible but OK with the Kia discounts (sometimes dealers pay a portion of those, but usually not to my understanding).

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live near Charlotte, NC and had to travel about 85 miles to get a Great deal on a 2019 Touring S model in Platinum Graphite with the 18-inch black wheels. I paid a little over 25k. I actually went there expecting to pick up a New 2018. They had 2. They offered me a 2019 for the same price they had just gotten off the delivery truck. This is a regular hybrid and the 2018's are the Platinum Graphite edition but the 2019's are called the Touring S with exactly the same equipment. ie Harman Kardon sound and built-in Nav.

That's an insane deal....

I'm in NJ and bought a used 2018 Niro regular hybrid EX with premium package for $19,000 with 32k miles. If i had the option of buying new touring for 25k I definitely would've.
it's crazy you were able to get such a deal

·
Registered
21 Posts
Totally agree. That's why at the very beginning I got an itemized estimate that states what all the fees needed to get it out the door. Not going to pay for any line item that was not on the original sheet!

So as of right now, its looking to be:

-3340 dealer discount
- 300 company coupon
-1500 KIA rebate
+1500 Taxes and Fees
29885 Out the door for 2019 PHEV EX
Went to dealership yesterday to finalize everything and they started playing hardball on the discounts that I wanted. Long story short, after a bit of back and forth and almost walking out, got it out the door for 30185 and got some of the original discounts applied to the trade-in which reduced the tax further. Quite happy still since I think its still a good deal. Process was quick after since it was past closing time at that point and everyone wanted to go home (including me...).

Thanks everyone for the advice and happy to be a new owner!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the Niro club!

Just purchased a 2019 Niro LX hybrid w/ tech package for $24,500 out the door.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After years of obsessing over it, I finally bought my new Niro yesterday!

I drove off in a 2019 LX hybrid in deep cerulean with charcoal interior for $23,140 out the door (thanks to end of the year incentives).

See you out on the roads! =)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Getting a 2019 S Touring in Red with crossbars and floormats for $23087 sticker, $25441 out the door, picking it up Tuesday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure why it was discounted so much. Invoice is around $27500, then Kia $2500 cash rebate. Then I guess they lowered the price to get rid of it? We didn't really need to upgrade our Matrix, but this deal was too good to pass up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just picked up a 2020 PHEV EX Premium for $36.7k with including a carpeted and all weather floor mats, mud guards, trunk cargo cover, and carpeted trunk floor mat. We had 4 dealerships looking for the car in MA but one finally pulled through.

·
Registered
2018 Kia Niro Hybrid EX w/ Premium Package
19 Posts
just picked up a CPO 2018 Niro HEV EX w/ Premium package for $22.4k. Only one of year/model/trim within 500 miles and seems to be right on with the KBB/Edmunds pricing. I'm very happy with it so far and am spending entirely too much time on this forum reading everything possible lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought my first Niro 2020 LXS on July 4th promo 0%APr 60 mos. Sold price $24450 . Out the door price $25890 (tax and tabs included)

301 - 313 of 313 Posts