Kia Niro Forum banner
321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Niro PHEV Deep Cerulean Blue
109 Posts
I used my closest dealer. About 20 miles. I spent the day with them. Placed an order, they told me they would try to get one but they did not know how long it would take. But about a week later they called me.

They found one at a dealer about 60 miles away and they went and got it for me. That dealer was trying to sell it with a several thousand dollar markup.

As you might expect I was happy with the service I got.
Very nice! Great service indeed!! Congratulation!

·
Registered
2022 LXS
16 Posts
Purchased Snow White Pearl LXS on April 13 for $29,375. That included a "regional price adjustment" of $2500 :rolleyes:

I'll keep the car for 7-10 years so was willing to pay. Figure I'll easily make that up on gas at 51 mpg - so far.

·
Registered
'20 Niro EV EX Prem
145 Posts
2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium purchased sept 2021 (Out of state in Grand Junction Colorado)
Leased for $379/month+$3500 down for 15k miles/year. Then purchased three months later for $30k. Grand total including tax $35,000.
Lease rates in the last 6 months have increased by 50%. I've saved $5000 in gas and maintenance already vs my previous Subaru.

TL: DR - New Niro EV premium for $35,000. MSRP was $47000.

·
Registered
2022 Niro PHEV Deep Cerulean Blue
109 Posts
2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium purchased sept 2021 (Out of state in Grand Junction Colorado)
Leased for $379/month+$3500 down for 15k miles/year. Then purchased three months later for $30k. Grand total including tax $35,000.
Lease rates in the last 6 months have increased by 50%. I've saved $5000 in gas and maintenance already vs my previous Subaru.

TL: DR - New Niro EV premium for $35,000. MSRP was $47000.
Incredible timing!! You had incredible foresight.

·
Registered
2022 Niro Hybrid LX
21 Posts
My red LX hybrid had an MSRP of $26,355, no retail markup, no dealer accessories, and $399 in dealer fees (this was at Kendall Kia near Boise, Idaho). Including taxes and registration, I paid about $27,600.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I used cars.com to find mine. I did a quick search for Niro PHEV within 75 miles of 60176 and came up with one EX listed at MSRP:

Search: https://www.cars.com/shopping/resul...brid&sort=list_price&stock_type=new&zip=60176

Specific car: (EX, snow white pearl, charcoal - the picture in the listing doesn't match the description): https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/edff5fde-8c98-4254-b061-7c55c6748056/

There aren't many at all, and the ones listed nearby are all EX trims. You have to go ~200 miles to find an LXS (if that's what you want), but that one is asking over MSRP. Also The listed price is just their asking price. You can go in and offer them whatever you want and see how they respond.

If you are willing to travel, the Denver area seems to have better supply, and I'm seeing EX and LXS for about $1k below MSRP. Arapahoe kia (where I bought mine) is in Denver and has some listed - they add a $699 doc fee, of course all of this is negotiable. Peak Kia Colorado Springs has some listed for similar prices and charges a doc fee as well. I think it was $399 as of a month ago, but more recently I have seen higher fees. Also they tend to list things when they are inbound (not actually on the lot yet), so you'd be advised to check.

Edit: Don't get confused with Peak Kia North (in the Denver metro) and Peak Kia Colorado Springs. They might be owned by the same group, but they are totally different dealerships - I would stay far away from Peak Kia North. High prices, rude, etc. I have had two unpleasant experiences there.

321 - 329 of 329 Posts