Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

New to the forum, wife has a 2017 Niro (but isn't a car person so I'm creating this account). She has a "Rich Espresso" paint, paint code should be DN9.
I've bought a kit from TouchUpDirect, it's a pen/brush combo.

They have, however, sent me what appears to be "Deep Cerulean," code C3U.
I'm willing to part with it for free, if you get me a prepaid label and envelope.
Per their site (link), this thing is $26.95, without shipping, so I'm essentially offering you almost a $30 item for free. I won't part with the clear coat and primer, but you can buy that separately if you want to.

Figured they're not going to (most likely) have me ship it back to them since it was their mistake (even the pain is labelled with DN9, but it's actually C3U) and I figured someone with the nice blue can get a use of it. I have no use for it and good karma is always good to have. :)
I just don't want to pay shipping out of my own pocket.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! You mind showing a pic in some nice light? We see that color ever so often, really like it. Her espresso color is more settled and nice, but I've always liked blues.

·
Registered
2020 Niro PHEV LXS
42 Posts
Sure. When its home. Its my wifes new DD. I wanted the Cerulean so much I had to get an LXS, they dont sell the EX in that color, its a different blue that i did not like. I cant have my wife driving a black, white, or grey car, she will loose it in a parking lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure. When its home. Its my wifes new DD. I wanted the Cerulean so much I had to get an LXS, they dont sell the EX in that color, its a different blue that i did not like. I cant have my wife driving a black, white, or grey car, she will loose it in a parking lot.
Gotcha.
I've sent you my email directly, hopefully you got it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replied, if you didnt get it check spam, i run my server so sometimes....

View attachment 6354
Oh, that's the facelifted one, looks nice! I think mainly the taillights show a big improvement on that MY. :)
I'll try to get that paint in the mail in the next couple of days.

Everyone else, paint spoken for (obviously).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts