Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the online KIA Niro 2017 Technical Repair manual but is there a printed version yet?

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
I've seen the online KIA Niro 2017 Technical Repair manual but is there a printed version yet?
If you are talking about the Haynes repair manual books, if i recall, the last haynes Kia book was for a 2014 Sedona..

Most of all repair manuals are now online. Mitchell, Chilton, etc.. can now be used on a browser, but is chargeable.. some are free like manuals.co, but does not give the Niro. kniro.net is for me the best choice.!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If available I'll take a printed copy over the on-line version any day.

-Websites do go away.

- I can get the books greasy; my ipad, not so much. Papers don't break.

- It's easier to take notes, fold corners, see the logical flow of the directions on paper.

- With Chiltons, Haynes, etc, you know mechanics have taken things apart and put them back to together again. Kniro.net looks a little too idealalistic at times, maybe written by engineers?

- Usually I like to have the written manual on the repair subject and you-tube videos. Kniro.net will supplement but not replace. The Niro is still relatively new so not much DIY info is out there yet.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
If available I'll take a printed copy over the on-line version any day.

- Usually I like to have the written manual on the repair subject and you-tube videos. Kniro.net will supplement but not replace. The Niro is still relatively new so not much DIY info is out there yet.
Why you dont print the pages that you need from kniro ! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts