Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Niro EV EX 2020
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some rubber floor liners for Kia Niro EV 2020. Is there any suggestion?

Note: The liners of Kia Niro 2018 do not work for EV 2020 (already returned one).

·
Registered
Kia Niro EV EX 2020
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered one. Let's see how it works. It looks like the front mat gets fixed to the sides.

·
Registered
239 Posts
With the 30 day money back guarantee it's a safe try! I especially like that the back mat goes up the seat wall to cover the carpet there. Kids' shoes won't leave mud and dog hair doesn't stick.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking for some rubber floor liners for Kia Niro EV 2020. Is there any suggestion?

Note: The liners of Kia Niro 2018 do not work for EV 2020 (already returned one).
Try www.Autoanything.com. I purchased two different styles, molded one for the fronts and individuals for the back. I did not like the once piece molded one for the rear seats. As for the cargo liner, I purchased the one not recommended for the EV, but I think it worked out better after using bungee cords to secure the liner from shifting. This liner is square where the EV liner has an extension on the lower right side. I have a 2020 EV EX Premium.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts