Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Brought my Niro to northern Minnesota for the week.
Loved the ride. Took a hit with gas mileage due to the load but all in all not too darned bad. Hated seeing her that dirty though. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm the VP of a local/regional electric vehicle club called the Blue Ridge EV Club based out of Asheville, NC. The middle picture is my PHEV Niro at a car show in Blowing Rock, NC. First pic is the Niro plugged up in front of my apartment garage. 3rd pic is the Niro parked at a charger at Ingles Grocery.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
TheSilverFlash;76753the Blue Ridge EV Club based out of Asheville said:
Home of Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack :).

I lived in NC for four years and I fell in love with the weather and rustic mountains views and friendly people. Asheville is on my list of city to retire.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Asheville has one of the best contra dances in the country. I've always wanted to work there (I'm a travel nurse) but the opportunity has never emerged at the right time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was running some errands this summer and when I left the store I discovered I had a choice! (Mine's the one on the left.) This has never happened before or since. In fact, here in Minnesota, I can say I've only seen a handful of Niros in the year that we've had the car.

I didn't hang around to meet the other owner.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts