Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight while driving our 2019 Niro on our way to dinner a "soft female voice" started to repeat two phrases at random times :

1. She would say "Attention keep a safe distance" both when we were moving and even when sitting still at a light. This phrase would repeat 5 or 6 times in a row at random times.

2. She would say "Warning vehicle drifting" This phrase would repeat 5 or 6 times in a row at random times only while driving at a constant speed on the freeway. .

The day was clear and bright, no rain or weather conditions at all and traffic was moving freely at all times.

Has anyone encountered this issue and if so what is the fix to stop these annoying reminders?

Thanks for you help. Tom & Sheila

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Problem solved. I found the "little" voices were coming from my new YI Smart dash cam. It works great as a camera, however yesterday when I was down loading from it I found I turned on it's ADAS feature. Advanced drivers assistant system.

This feature talks to you and it's most irritating as it was too sensitive. Turn it off and all's well with the world again. Thanks for all your help guys...........

·
Super Moderator
494 Posts
Problem solved. I found the "little" voices were coming from my new YI Smart dash cam. It works great as a camera, however yesterday when I was down loading from it I found I turned on it's ADAS feature. Advanced drivers assistant system.

This feature talks to you and it's most irritating as it was too sensitive. Turn it off and all's well with the world again. Thanks for all your help guys...........
ahhh you see that was my second question! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts