Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
New Kia Niro EV 2020 owner and just playing around with the media settings. Is there a way to turn off the ‘Sounds of Nature’ mode or at least make it so it’s not the default when you press the ‘Media’ button on the console?
Cheers,
Adam

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone,
New Kia Niro EV 2020 owner and just playing around with the media settings. Is there a way to turn off the ‘Sounds of Nature’ mode or at least make it so it’s not the default when you press the ‘Media’ button on the console?
Cheers,
Adam
SUPER disappointed nobody has responded to this yet, and I'm not having any luck with my online searches either. It looks like when this is activated, it trumps all other audio sounds. I hope there's a workaround or a disable in the works because it is SUPER annoying; there are literally millions of other audio alternatives to select. What a PITA. If you find an answer, please share by updating this thread so I can fix mine, too!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Niro PHEV EX Premium
1,385 Posts
I believe that if you select a different media source, that source will become the default. I changed to the nature sounds once but changed back to Bluetooth as the source and it seems to have stuck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts