Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting from a stop up to about 3 mph I consistently feel a shudder in the car. I also feel it when slowing to a stop from slow to zero. I feel it more in the seat then in the steering wheel and it makes me believe there is something off with the wheels, suspension or the bearings in the rear end.

Anyone else feeling this?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Niro PHEV EX Premium
1,273 Posts
Since this forum covers HEV, PHEV and EV, can you specify what year and model you have? I recognize you entered this under an EV discussion header, so it's probably the EV, but it really belongs in one of the problem discussions and I want to move it to the correct location.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Niro PHEV EX Premium
1,273 Posts
Oh sorry. I thought this was under the EV part of the forum.
Yes, it is. Unfortunately some people post in the wrong part of the forum. I just wanted to be sure you were referencing a problem with an EV. It helps to add your vehicle details as a signature. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Baymax, I also have noticed that shudder for just a second, when accelerating from a stop. It's been there since I bought the 2019 EV new in March. 10K on it now. I just figured it was a quirk of the electric motor. Anyone else have ideas?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking that too because it seems to change with regen settings and throttle position. Just nothing that I could do to narrow down the possibility unless I put it in neutral on a steep hill and roll it. Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts