Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a hurry out of the house today and couldn't seem to figure out how to stop the vehicle from charging in the middle of the charge, and unlock the cable.

I know you can hit the app on the phone to stop it, but didn't have that around.

How do you force the vehicle to stop when it's in the middle of the charge if you don't have your phone handy? I'm sure it's a button somewhere, or on the menu, I just couldn't figure it out.

Thanks

·
Registered
422 Posts
I was in a hurry out of the house today and couldn't seem to figure out how to stop the vehicle from charging in the middle of the charge, and unlock the cable.

I know you can hit the app on the phone to stop it, but didn't have that around.

How do you force the vehicle to stop when it's in the middle of the charge if you don't have your phone handy? I'm sure it's a button somewhere, or on the menu, I just couldn't figure it out.

Thanks
open the door and press the unlock button on the arm rest

·
Registered
539 Posts

Thanks
You can also hit the unlock button on the keyfob. That will unlock the charge port as well.

·
Super Moderator
527 Posts
Since i have the "Gun locked" when on a charge, i just unlock the doors with the small button on the drivers handle or the key remote, and it will unlock the "gun" too take it off.! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, I never thought yo hit unlock since it's already in the garage and unlocked lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts