Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wondering with the Idiot in power in N Korea, what affect it might have if a conflict kicks up with N Korea? (it is beginning to look like when and not if).

Might affect any cars companies in that region (Japan also), but a lot of Japaneses Companies MFG in USA.

This is a solicitation for any comments. :|

·
Registered
71 Posts
Been wondering with the Idiot in power in N Korea, what affect it might have if a conflict kicks up with N Korea? (it is beginning to look like when and not if).

Might affect any cars companies in that region (Japan also), but a lot of Japaneses Companies MFG in USA.

This is a solicitation for any comments. :|
I think the bigger issue/problem is the POTUS given his disdain for science and unpredictability with our global friends and enemies what his next twt might bring.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I see that in the Americas Kia has production facillities capable of producing up to 900,000 cars a year which is a lot. We're also seeing an increase in models from Kia, so maybe with that will come less dependence on its home markets facilities?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Is N Korea involved in the production of Kias? I thought N and S were just like E and W Germany used to be...completely separated. I agree with PAULRIDES though... if things escalate with the US and N Korea, we have a LOT more to worry about than our Niros.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alex

Thanks - did not know KIA had facilities in US. Thought they were all imports from S Korea.

Also, as BIGMURA posted, probably more to worry about than our NIROs.

PS: Besides if not N Korea it would be something else cause humans have never gotten along with out conflict.

There are enough other issues - China, Russia, ISIS, Religion, Oil, Race, Hate Groups, Nationalists, must be a 1000 more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts