Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Has anyone noticed that the turn signal will stay on after you make a turn? It seems like I need to cut a hard 90 degree turn in order for the turn signal to disengage. It's pretty annoying to have to play with the blinker to get it to shut off.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Those gentle freeway onramps are the only place where turn signals don't turn off for me. You do have the option to make a light push on the turn signal lever time out if you want after a certain number of flashes. I tried it for lane changes but discovered there is no way to cancel it if you forgot which mode you are in - thinking you clicked it and move the lever the other way - you are now signaling the other direction with no way to cancel.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My experience is the exact same as yticolev. I use the slight up or down for highway / freeway lane changes & it blinks 3 times. It's a great noise warning just in case there is a vehicle that I hadn't noticed.

·
Super Moderator
551 Posts
There is a setting to how many clicks the nudge up/down gives. I reset mine to 5 from the default 3. I believe if you nudged up that puts on the right indicator. if you want it to stop (say you had it on 7 clicks) you can fully click it up, then back down to middle and that should cancel it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts