Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you and your family are healthy and safe during this time of confinement.

For some reason I have not been receiving e-mail notifications for comments on my previous posts. If I have not replied in a long time I apologize. I just reviewed my notification settings and my spam filters.
I have been away from social media, forums, and my YouTube channel for over 1 month now, but I am getting back into it slowly. I finally posted a new video after 2 months, as a followup review to the Tuxmat car mats. Tuxmat is a Canadian company that offers car mats for a wide variety of vehicles, I installed and reviewed their mats last year when I installed them in my Kia Niro EV SX Touring.

This new video shows you how they have held up and, more importantly, answers the question: Did they protect my Niro EV carpets?
Here is the link to find out:

Reactions: Beth and Johnxyz

·
Registered
248 Posts
Another great video! Might have been good to show how easy they are to clean up while you had them out. Looking forward to seeing your next one!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another great video! Might have been good to show how easy they are to clean up while you had them out. Looking forward to seeing your next one!
I agree, but I was too lazy to clean them ;)
They are still dirty. It is too cold to wash my car and do a proper cleaning of the mats.

Reactions: Beth

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to say thank you! Thanks for the compliment.

·
Super Moderator
555 Posts
Ive had mine in for two winters and they still look like new after you wash the salt and grit off them. They have been the best floor mats for a car that I have ever owned.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive had mine in for two winters and they still look like new after you wash the salt and grit off them. They have been the best floor mats for a car that I have ever owned.
It's nice to get a second opinion. They look like they will stand up to the test of time, but knowing that you have had them for 2 years with no issues is reassuring. I would say the only weak point of the Tuxmat solution is that a sharp heal could puncture them since they are a softer material, but since I don't have any high-heel wearing passengers I am not too worried :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts