Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally, we only play or own music (USB Stick).

Normally, when we start car USB is displayed and if not all ready playing, we turn it on.

There have been a few times when USB did not show up and Radio was displaying (AM, FM, Sirius - not sure which one). Also, not sure how it got to other than USB -- don't think we have ever played the other radio modes except a few times when we had FREE Sirius or just to check the others.

Anyway --- The Problem I am reporting is that we could not change the Mode to USB with the Mode buttons.

The first time this happened it took me sometime to think to pull the USB stick and put it back in. That fixed the problem and USB showed up.

It's not an earth shattering thing, but wondering if anyone else has had that problem?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's kinda odd and hopefully just a one time deal? Maybe it's the usb transfer rate issue or something?
More than a One Time, it has happened a number of times several times but not every time car is off (SWAG would be every 10th time or less frequent).

It happened to wife yesterday and was still that way today, she forgot how to FIX IT. I drove it today and fixed it by pulling USB stick out and plugged it back in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sometimes even when i plug my phone into the USB, the radio keeps on playing. I have had success changing to phone output (music, spotify, audible) by pushing the Media button just below the large display screen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts