Kia Niro Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Niro PHEV EX Premium
1,557 Posts

You can look up the manual for any model and year. I did a quick search and found no reference to a AC outlet inside the car. It only mentions the 12vdc outlets and USB ports. I couldn't find any image of the back of the console, but it's 548 pages and I might have missed one.

·
Registered
Kia Niro EV EX 2020
36 Posts
It seems that the Canadian version is different. My Niro EV EX 2020 does not have the AC outlet.

Another concern is the included SiruisXM trial service and the upcoming heavy follow-ups by SXM to upgrade (call, mail, email). If I want to pay ~10$/m, I will definitely use YouTube Music or Spotify apps. They are not included in the car apps and it is needed to connect the phone by USB.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Xenon2060 We upgraded to You Tube Premium a couple of weeks ago , and it came with You Tube Music . We also have Sirius in the car but I have to admit that I've mostly been listening to You Tube Music in the car . It seems like a good deal to me anyways . It also gets rid of ads on You Tube on the TV phone or tablet .

·
Registered
192 Posts
to be clear xenon2060, you implied it was in your manual, is your reference from the hardcopy manual you got with the car, or did you download a Canadian manual?

Greg

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ahh... you have a different manual, not the 2020 manual from the site, but looks like a 2021 or international manual.

You and I have a 2020 US model.

here's the page on the kia site to get the manual:
you get there from kia.com..... cannot be more straightforward.

If you put in 2020 niro, you will get the same manual as I referenced, and page 3-7 does not show the outlet.

I would suggest you download that manual.

The other manual you have referenced is not the one that is specific to the USA, nor the 2020 EV model for the USA.

Greg

·
Registered
Kia Niro EV EX 2020
36 Posts
Thanks Greg. I was looking at the international manual.

BTW, is it possible to stop receiving massive SXM calls/mails/emails? Their email has unsubscribe link but my antivirus blocks it as "untrustworthy website with invalid certificate" :ROFLMAO:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts