Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

Wanting to Trade

6K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  jihyungchun 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I'm the unlucky Joe that lost his 2018 PHEV Niro EX in a crash recently: https://www.kianiroforum.com/forum/9-kia-niro-general-discussion/8501-collision-too-fast-aeb.html

I had several items from our Niro that maybe some of you out there might be interested in.

Here's a list of the part numbers I have and I'll attach pictures of everything:

85910-G5000 Screen Assembly - Cargo Privacy Screen

91887-G5520 Cable and Guide Brand New/Never Used (Level One Charger)

G5F13-AC000 Floor Mats, All Weather

28113-G2100 Air Filter - Only got used for 200 Miles
(If you're passing through El Paso the filter is free, just thought I'd mention it)

G5F21-AC000 Roof Rack Cross Bars with Locks/Keys

I'm wanting to trade everything for these cross bars for my wife's Santa Fe since that's what we'll now be using for family trips:
https://www.etrailer.com/multi-prod...3&HHYear=2013&HHMake=Hyundai&HHModel=Santa+Fe

If anyone is interested in anything to buy separately, post here. I live in El Paso, TX if you want to pick up from my home.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi you are not getting another one as a replacement ?

#4 ·
Unfortunately not. We drove to Phoenix last weekend with the kids and picked up a used Santa Fe for cash with equity from Niro. We want our next vehicle to be pure EV, so we're gonna start setting money aside for that.

How much for the charger?
$160+Shipping. Not sure what shipping will be, but I'm about to head into Lowe's to find the smallest boxes possible to ship these things. Let me know if you're interested.

#6 ·
Was hoping to get $50 plus shipping for mats and $150 for the cross bars plus shipping.

Hopefully the shipping cost will be slightly lower as I'm fabricating custom boxes to match the cross bars, mats, and privacy screen. Once I assemble the boxes and get the weight I can start punching figures into Fedex/USPS to see what the pricing options are. If you are very interested, shoot me your zip code and I'll be able to give you a more exact figure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.