Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious what trim level do you own. When I was looking the dealer had about a dozen in stock most were FE - one SE two EX and one Touring.

·
Registered
31 Posts
:(ahhh..,just ~$300 more and you could have fog lights, push start and leather wrapped steering wheel
Yeah. but the dealer made sure they got the most money out of me and put me right at what I could afford. I'm not a good negotiator.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just added an EX bought in FEB 2017. Have near 10,000 miles on it.

Another Option was the Tech Pkg (comes with the skylight - dumb not used skylight).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah. but the dealer made sure they got the most money out of me and put me right at what I could afford. I'm not a good negotiator.
Never, ever, tell them how much you can pay per month. Always talk total price and come in with your research and the price you will pay. If they won't match the offer, walk out the door. They will call you if they want to sell a vehicle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Never, ever, tell them how much you can pay per month. Always talk total price and come in with your research and the price you will pay. If they won't match the offer, walk out the door. They will call you if they want to sell a vehicle.
Great advice! Those guys at the dealerships are sharks in their business, it's enough for them to know your income to manipulate the price of the vehicle you're looking to buy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts