Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our blue Niro back form the dealer on Tuesday (the one that broke down within 24hrs). Everything is going great, but now I found another, albeit slightly amusing, problem that needs fixing. The windhield washers are mixed up. When I select the front windshield washer, the front wipers start and the washing fluid comes down the back window. Reversed when I select the back windshield washers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
We got our blue Niro back form the dealer on Tuesday (the one that broke down within 24hrs). Everything is going great, but now I found another, albeit slightly amusing, problem that needs fixing. The windhield washers are mixed up. When I select the front windshield washer, the front wipers start and the washing fluid comes down the back window. Reversed when I select the back windshield washers.
OMG! Your car seems cursed. Seems like the hoses got switched.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hopefully the fix is something physical rather than electrical. Seems like your Niro has little to no interest in co operating with you lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe just maybe this is a sign that a Niro is not meant for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts