Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I bought my Niro in the summer and didn't really think of it at the time, but it didn't come with rubber floor mats for the winter. I have an EX Premium (sun roof, etc.). Has anyone received floor mats?

Thanks!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Do an Amazon or Ebay search for Kia Niro floor mats, there are several varieties that are custom fit, especially in the back, match the stock/dealer mats, and much less money. I can't speak of them personally as we bought a general set of front/rear mats from Sam's club off the shelf for $19.99. Good mats but the back doesn't have the custom fit like the ones I saw on Amazon and Ebay.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I bought them from the dealer when I got my Niro in May. I would recommend ordering through the part department. They hook in and have the Niro logo on them.

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have Weathertech. They are great as we live in the country on a farm. Also got the rear cargo mat from a Kia dealer. Don't leave home without them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi everyone,

I bought my Niro in the summer and didn't really think of it at the time, but it didn't come with rubber floor mats for the winter. I have an EX Premium (sun roof, etc.). Has anyone received floor mats?

Thanks!
If you're thinking of buying the factory Niro mats, check the States... dealership in Buffalo quoted me a much cheaper price than the dealership in Toronto, even with $ conversion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought the Maxliner USA brand from Amazon (1st and 2nd rows and trunk mat) and they fit perfectly.

The issue I have with the OEM mats is the 2nd row mats are separate, meaning the middle carpet area is exposed (at least according to pictures).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Last time I purchased the Maxliner 3D's and thought they were so much nicer than the weather tech's. IMO I found the look so much more polished and the fact they offer some addition padding/sound insulation a real plus.

Thinking I'll order a set for the Niro -

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it seems sill when discussing a car made in Korea, but.... If it matters to you, Weathertechs are made in Illinois and Maxliners are made in Thailand.

·
Registered
469 Posts
What I observe in my 79 years (at least last 20 or 40 years) on earth is:

People gripe and complain about Jobs Moving Out of Country Country and gripe about Negative Trade Deficits.

People (same ones) buy what is cheapest, sometimes better and sometimes not better.

PS: Tell Tweet'in Trump and his supporters. Maybe he will bring the jobs back or at least the ones his companies and his daughters company send overseas). :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
looking around yesterday planned on ordering the Maxliner 3D floor liners, only able to find the standard Maxliners. I'm guessing there isn't enough demand yet. I like them, because they are made with three layer, giving a little more sound insulation, and look much nicer to me.

Going to hold off ordering anything for now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
For my '18 EX [no packages] I have the WeatherTech front [they don't have back] and the cargo area. All fit perfectly. They didn't have '18 listed so I bought the '17 figuring that they would be the same. I don't know about other suppliers, but the WeatherTech mats go up the side ledges and also cover the driver left foot area.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My dealer was kind enough to throw in some thick rubber mats for the front, the official ones.
They said the official ones for the rear are not yet out, but they'll let me know.
For the rear, I just bought an official organizer to stop stuff sliding around. I really wish there were some hooks back there!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got my Maxliner Kia Niro front and rear mats today! Love them!! They fit like a glove, are really high quality and look like they will sustain the snow, sand and rain. The big plus of the Maxliners over the stock Kia ones is they cover the middle hump in the rear.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I bought the universal cut to fit rubber mats at Walmart and I love them. They work great for dirt and even mud . I took my time trimming them to fit exactly. When I have to start driving the Niro in the winter I will probably buy weatherTech liners but for now these are working perfect for me. I believe they were like $23

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts