Kia Niro Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have not noticed any reduction in MPG since I put my Chrome wheels on. I am still around 61 MPG on the computer, which calculates at the gas pump somewhere around 58.8.

·
Super Moderator
527 Posts
I have not noticed any reduction in MPG since I put my Chrome wheels on. I am still around 61 MPG on the computer, which calculates at the gas pump somewhere around 58.8.
Same thing for me last summer.! no difference between my alloy mags and the original alloy wheels...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Being somewhat of a wheel fetish, I found a set of cool (IMO) 16" rims on Ebay that I think will be perfect for my 2018 EX PHEV.
They are from a 2011-2013 Kia Optima Hybrid and I like the fact that they are aerodynamic. I haven't mounted them yet because I have winter tires on the OE rims and I'll mount the OE Michelin summer tires on the Optima rims when summer comes here in Minnesota (probably in July).

Kia p/n: 529104-U150 (Hollander #74654)
16x6.5
5x114.3 BC
41mm offset (Niro is 45mm)
67.1mm bore

UPDATE:
Well, spring arrived a little earlier than I anticipated, so I changed over to the summer tires and the Optima rims. Here's the pic.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
527 Posts
UPDATE:
Well, spring arrived a little earlier than I anticipated, so I changed over to the summer tires and the Optima rims. Here's the pic.
I like the idea with the Optima wheels ! Look's very cool :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts