Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
It says it is. Although it correctly list only the 5 year/60K for a second owner. A second owner would not get the additional 10 year/100,000K powertrain. That matches the warranty info in the booklet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If it still has a warranty on it it's fine I guess. Anyways, any "engine issues" in car description always gets me worried about it and usually I try to avoid these options.

·
Registered
62 Posts
For you guys that think 10 year 100,000 warranty is real, just count the 19 engine pieces that it actually is. It's the biggest bold faced lie Kia/Hyundai tell.

This car, in particular has had the entire engine replaced, with a brand new one, which comes with the full warranty of any other brand new car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think this is a fantastic deal actually for that car. The touring features are compelling creature comforts, leather, heated, cooled seats, slightly larger screen. However Kia has lost it's mind on the tech package, adaptive cruise control, BLIS, front noise maker, none of which perform as well as they should, and since they don't do what they are expected have less than zero value.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, I rather like all the niceties of my new EX. Almost 1,000 miles and still haven't rear-ended anyone while using cruise control, wandered out of my lane to side-swipe anyone, backed over any puppies, little kids on tricycles or little old ladies shuffling across the street as I realized I stopped in the middle of the intersection for the red light and now have to back out of it to let cross traffic through. Okay, maybe my wife drove half of those miles but still it could be a record for this old geezer. Oh, and I haven't even gotten one speeding ticket. The maximum speed on the freeway is 20 mph, isn't it?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really don't need any of that tech stuff. Maybe adaptive cruise or emergence braking. That would not have helped with the bear I hit a couple weeks ago, he came out of nowhere. I was on the brakes before he reached my car but it didn't help.

·
Registered
221 Posts
However Kia has lost it's mind on the tech package, adaptive cruise control, BLIS, front noise maker, none of which perform as well as they should, and since they don't do what they are expected have less than zero value.
All those seem to work fine for me and have distinct value. What do you think is wrong?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts